Thursday, February 9, 2012

City Love;


'I love you because I know you’re always there, there to catch me when I fall, there to listen when I need you, there when I feel alone. I love you because you understand me, you know how I feel even when I can’t say it. You know I’m not as strong as I say and still you never let me know that I’m not fooling you. I love you because you make me believe, believe that I am not worthless. Believe that I can be loved, am loved, and can love others. I love you because you know, you know I feel this way but can’t say it and still you wait, letting me take my time to come to terms with the fact that I love you. I would give my life up to be with you, and above all never hurt you, lie to you, or leave you.'

Well, that's the voice of a heart that longs for a special someone, a voice of hope, faith, and courage.

As for me, I love you because of who you are and what I know that you will be, and most of all, its because I know you see me in a way that no other else do, and the truth is, if I could be with anyone, I'd still choose you hands down, be it now, in the next 5 years, or whether in the next life, it'd still be you.

xx.




****************




So tell me,
how can you dance with a devil on your back?

No comments:

Post a Comment