Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Midnight Run;


Because I still want to be the first person that comes to your mind in the morning and the only person in your sweetest dreams, well because that's who you are to me.

You've somehow managed to conquer every segment, of angle, every retentive area of my mind like a rocket, and somehow, I wished that this would stay forever, because nothing makes me smile wider than the thought of you.

So please darling bee, you're the only one thing in my life that I've ever been so sure about, without qualms, without questions, without doubts.

So pick me, like how I've picked you from the very start, because a single day spent with you, is a single day closer that my heart is drawn into, because lightning does not strike on the same ground twice, and now that you're here, I'm ready to hold you so much tighter and never ever let you slip away.

I love you baby girl, I always will, and even if you skin gets wrinkly in 80 years down the road, you'd still be the prettiest girl I've ever ever seen, and you'd still be that girl that I'll always ask myself as to how you're the only girl who has manage to steal my heart like no other and keep it all so close with you.

RSLMY <3.




*************




I can't help but know that you're the right one.


No comments:

Post a Comment