Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Bleed, Red, Flow;


It's because I still have this fire in my fingers, that makes me believe in this, in you, and the way your eyes captivate mine whenever you look at me.

I still remember that very day when you leaned your head against my shoulder in that dim lighted room, where it was just the both of us. I could have sworn that was the day which reminded me why the world spins and stars collide, because of you, because of fate.

And I'm still seeking for that little solace, and when I told you I'm right here to stay, I meant it with every inch of my heart.

I'm not going anywhere, not now, not ever, because that's how much I've learned to love you, how much you've changed the course of my life, and you're my sweetest heroin.

I love you, Lee Min Yen, I always had, and I always will.

Forever and always <3.





************





And your heart starts to wonder,
where on this earth I could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment