Friday, April 20, 2012

Golden Boys, Golden Toys;


Because I still love you, no matter what has happened, I still do, every second of every way.

With all my heart and soul, with all my heart and soul. I have not loss a single bit of love for you, because I know that deep down in you, you've still have the biggest heart a boy could ever ask for, in a girl. I've never faltered, never swayed away, never withered.

Come back skinny love. Hear me out, for this heart has never screamed so loud before.

I'm not loosing faith in you, in us, because what would it mean to love a person if I don't stick through the good and the lowest points in life, for to love you, is to be by your side, be it good or bad.

We've got too much to loose, and you and I know this.

I love you, I love you, I love you, and if it takes me a million times to let you know this, I would.





*************




I told you to be patient,
I told you to be kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment