Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Faith;


With everything that's happened tonight, I still hope that one day, we'll sing about the feelings that we have, the things we've yet to do, and all those little fragments of life we've all longed to share.

And when you're ready, I'll be here. I'm not backing down my word, I never have planned to.

I still pray that you'll take my hand, to cross with me to the other side, to show you what's it like to be someone's one and only, to hold you, to carry you, to do silly little things that would brighten up your day, and to tell you I love you. I pray that with all my heart and soul everyday, because I'll still be here for you every step of the way.

I still love you with every breath I take, and every breath I take out. I'm not going anywhere darling, I'm not leaving, I've never left.

And I hope you'll see this one day, because I still believe in you, in your grace, in your heart.

Cause I still feel you crawling, and I hope that you'd feel the same too.

There will be pain, there will be glory and my heart will wait, it'll wait for you.





*************





Be mine, little juliet.

No comments:

Post a Comment