Sunday, April 1, 2012

Honour, Trust, Faith, Glory;


Because all these thoughts, they wander, they ponder, they question, they threaten and roam the very gaps of my mind like an endless race track, with each thought desperately trying to find the finish line that would put the heart at peace.

Because this heart has never feared of losing something this significant ever, and fears the outcomes of it, yet craves to hold you closer than ever, with it's guard down because with that, the sincerest of feelings, the warmest of love, the most genuine touches of all would be passed on to you. 

And this boy craves for that, knowing that fears, doubts and insecurities are part of the package, this boy is willing to risk everything, almost anything to just hold you, look you in the eye and tell you about the stars and the moon and whisper those three words that you've said to him, which painted his whole life in a much more colourful way.

Because this girl has thought him the meaning of generosity, the meaning of how to love one fearlessly, and this girl has so much so became his very pillar of strength, fortitude, grace, and joy that anchors within the very pinnacle of his heart, and this is something that no other girl within these 6 billion souls would be able to provide him with.

This boy is me, and this girl is, you.

Despite everything, despite everything that's happened from the past and present, I still love you like theres no tomorrow, stronger and stronger with each day that passes by and never for a second I've given up faith on you, on me, on us.

You asked me that night, with my arms wrapped around you and our eyes interlocking, why have my feelings not withered a single bit despite everything that's happened in the past, well, it's because I love you with all my heart and what would it all mean if I were to let you go during the lowest times in life.

Therefore, I hope you'd see and know that my heart is laid down for you on a bed of roses, waiting for you to pick it all up and mould them within your palms, because whether it is to wither or blossom, my heart is forever yours to hold. So hold it tightly and keep our promises, because I swear to you, we'll be stronger than ever before.

I promise you that I'll always hang on when this heart's had enough and to give you more than ever before whenever you feel like giving up.

With the million stars in the sky, each signifying my promise to you, I swear that I'll love you genuinely and honestly, till the rivers all run dry, Lee Min Yen. 

Faith, trust, trust, faith, and I hope you'd do the same too.






************






Honesty lives within the soul,
Honesty will make you ever more whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment