Tuesday, April 24, 2012

M _ N _;


It's days like these, where the sky shades in a tone darker than the ashes, and pours out with every raindrop that represents that yearning of this heart to be with you, that gets to me.

I miss you and every little thing you do, from the way you cared, to the way we'd just stare at each other under the sheets that amplifies this little stinging in my heart to see where we are now.

Come back, back to me, where the mountains meet the sea because every day spent with you is golden, and it radiances through my very life, to know that you're right here next to me, to hold you, to love you, and truth be told, I want all that back, every single bit of it.

I love you, I've always loved you, and I will always love you, no matter what gets in the way, no matter how much it pays, I will.

You're the goosebumps coming to life, and the hair on the back of my neck rising to the occasion. You're the lump in my throat and the tightness in my chest that steals my breath away at your sight. You're my chapped lips and nervous stutter, but most of all, you're everything that made me so terrified about love, but yet, you're the reason why I'm ever so excited to seize it.

You just don't know this yet.





**************





Hold you, love you, steal you.


No comments:

Post a Comment